955q setup questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MissouriXSeal

Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 29, 2020
Doniphan Missouri
I am using an Edision Mio and a Hauppgauge 955Q. I have lost my over the air channels. When I went in to rescan, my tuner was gone (Tuner C). I do not know what hapened to it, this time I can't be blamed because I was not fooling with anything. ;-) I do not see how to set this up again. Any help, and I do mean any help would be greatly appreciated. The wife is missing WHEEL OF FORTUNE!!!

Thanks

Pull the power plug on the Mio. Pull the USB tuner device out of the USB slot on the Mio. Plug the Mio back in, and wait until it comes all the way back up. Then plug in the USB tuner again, and see if it now finds it.

If not, plug it into a pc, and see if that can find it. Could be it's gone bad somehow.

for what it's worth, I have a Hauppauge 950Q and a Hauppauge Xbox One tuner. The 950q appears to be much more sensitive. The Xbox one works well on the stronger channels, but has trouble locking others that the 950Q gets very well. Maybe I got a lemon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Latest posts