955Q Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just got a 955Q. How do I switch to TV from satellite without doing a rescan every time I change tuners?

Same way you switch to a different satellite channel. Hit the Page + button, then the Blue button, then select your local channel bouquet. Within that bouquet, will be your local channels.

'Bouquets' are your Favorite channels, saved to a list. Doesn't matter if they're satellite or OTA.

Reactions: norman881
There's likely a few other ways to do it, but that's the way I like it, and think it works best.

I make my Bouquets right within the OpenwebIF screen, and copy channels over to them as needed, or rearrange them in order I like. However, that doesn't allow you to change channel names. Once they are in a Bouquet though, you can change the name on the receiver itself. When you are in a particular bouquet, hit the MENU button. You'll see all sorts of options appear...

I have a different question about the 955q. Is it just me or does anyone else have an audio noise issue with this dongle? I have 2 of them and they both have some kind of noise hash riding on the audio. I have 2 osmio4k's and the same thing happens on the other osmio4k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)