Status
Please reply by conversation.

kittyhas1000legs

That's a lot of claws!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Western Slope, CO
I've been trying to squeeze every last bit of Q out of my 90cm, and my blind scan channel count (including $ channels) finally got over 200! Does anyone know what the full count should be? I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to everything on that bird at this point.

Of course, once I'm satisfied enough with 97w I still need to fix 103w...:confused:

Couple of days ago I ran a blind scan only for ITC channels (TV only) even though I didn´t start from a clean list, I had about 240 channels.

Hopefully someone else can provide more accurate info.

I've been trying to squeeze every last bit of Q out of my 90cm, and my blind scan channel count (including $ channels) finally got over 200! Does anyone know what the full count should be? I'm pretty sure I'm getting close to everything on that bird at this point.

Of course, once I'm satisfied enough with 97w I still need to fix 103w...:confused:
i just got 293 channels on 26 ku transponders on 97w using my tbs 6983

306 Services:
7 - DVBS/S2 data
212 - ITC TV
15 - Encrypted TV
70 - ITC Radio (some with additional services as mono left/right)
2 - Encrypted Radio

27 transponders:
23 with Valid Audio and/or Video Services
13 - Horizontal / 14 - Vertical
20 - CCM / 7 - ACM
19 - DVBS / 8 - S2
19 - QPSK / 3 - QPSK2 / 3 - 8PSK / 1 - 16APSK / 1 - 32APSK

Motorized 90cm in Northern California

Last edited:
Thanks, both of you. It seems the only things I'm missing are 12122 H (encrypted anyway) and a couple individual channels that might need manual entry. I've still never seen Aletejah, and Jasmin seems to have disappeared a few weeks ago(?). I'm sure with a better receiver (not Chinese cheapo) I'd have a little more luck.

What you could do is check out a website such as the one by Mike Kohl and look at the list he has, see if you are missing any of the transponders on his list for 97W and manually input those TP parameters and do a TP scan. You could also just repeat the scan, sometimes you'll pick up more channels.

I'll try to do an update soon. My computer with the spreadsheet is in a different room than my TV now, so I'll have to turn on the old laptop :) We've had a crazy time at work (we've got a state audit this week) and at home (we're hoping the prospective buyers of my grandmother's property get commissioner approval for rezoning this week). All that on top of being sick the past month has kind of held me up. If I could get that C-band dish moved over, that will help console me. Soon, I hope LOL

I'll try to do an update soon. My computer with the spreadsheet is in a different room than my TV now, so I'll have to turn on the old laptop :) We've had a crazy time at work (we've got a state audit this week) and at home (we're hoping the prospective buyers of my grandmother's property get commissioner approval for rezoning this week). All that on top of being sick the past month has kind of held me up. If I could get that C-band dish moved over, that will help console me. Soon, I hope LOL
I sure appreciate the work you have done in the past!!!!
Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts