99 cent PPV movies

Can someone refresh my brain, because I infrequently order Dish PPV? How long can the movie be saved on DVR? And if there is a time limit, when does the "clock start ticking"? As soon as I start the movie? If I never start the movie, will the movie ever get auto-deleted? Thanks for your answers!

if it is limited, there are two clocks. one starts when you download/rent the event. (usually around 30 day, but can be as short as 48 hours) the other starts when you start to watch it.( usually 24 hours)

Can someone refresh my brain, because I infrequently order Dish PPV? How long can the movie be saved on DVR? And if there is a time limit, when does the "clock start ticking"? As soon as I start the movie? If I never start the movie, will the movie ever get auto-deleted? Thanks for your answers!

This depends on the movie order, you should get a screen telling you what dates may apply when you order.

Are you asking if the HD PPV selections mentioned by the OP are 99 cents? When I pulled up The Hunger Games on DISH's website and started the process of ordering online, it showed both SD and HD options are 99 cents. So, I can only assume the others in the promotion are the same.

I already went last summer and saw 4 of the 5 movies that they are showing for .99 cents and the 5th one doesn't interest me. So most of these I wouldn't pay even .99 cents to watch again.

Did anybody else notice that the guide description for the promo they downloaded to your DVR stated this 99 cent PPV deal was for a time period in July?

EDIT->COPY->EDIT->PASTE FAIL

tedb3rd said:
Did anybody else notice that the guide description for the promo they downloaded to your DVR stated this 99 cent PPV deal was for a time period in July?

Yeah I saw that too, st this point I often let those things go because it happens so often anymore. Not just dish,i am speaking in generalities.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

And that was July 2011. I bought some of those 99cent movies in July 2011. Sucker punch, hall pass, etc.