99 west satellite.....?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Skyscanner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2008
Sportsman's Paradise Northern Mi
I'm using a 6' mesh B band dish and can no longer rx MY Network TV or Virgin Islands Mux. Maybe the dish needs repointed, or maybe they got switched to another bird or TP. Does anyone still get these, and if so, What freq, polarity and SR? I can't even find a listing for MY Network on any of the Lyngsat 99 west lists any more, but the VI mux is shown as 3811 H 8030. Is that current? Much appreciated.
SS

PR VI mux has interference issues with 101w c they have a transponder at 3820 h 30000 causing trouble for minibudders I use to get them all the time now nothing. If you have a 10 footer you can get those without problems.

I'm still able to get the PR VI mix on my mini-bud here in Florida, but I have it set in-between 97w & 99w, signal is weaker but I get them plus AMG from 97w. My setup includes: Primestar/ChannelMaster 84e dish w/Titanium Satellite C1-PLL with WiMax Filter C-band LNBF. However bad weather or cloudy days makes them cut out, but they are there.

Typo; should have said C band instead of B band.
Just rescanned and recovered most of the VI mux except maybe THE CW.
Anyone know if "MY NETWORK TV" is still on that bird? If it is, could you please supply me with the freq, pol, and SR? Thanks!
SS

It should still be there but I haven't seen it in awhile I would ask the 10 foot guys about that. D smith I had to do the same thing aimed between 97 and 99w but it has been gone for about a week.

Typo; should have said C band instead of B band.
Just rescanned and recovered most of the VI mux except maybe THE CW.
Anyone know if "MY NETWORK TV" is still on that bird? If it is, could you please supply me with the freq, pol, and SR? Thanks!
SS
On 4080H / 27779 there are two channels named 'G16 19' and 'G16/19 HD'. Currently they are just displaying slates titled 'MDS/MyNetwork Broadcast'.

On 4080H / 27779 there are two channels named 'G16 19' and 'G16/19 HD'. Currently they are just displaying slates titled 'MDS/MyNetwork Broadcast'.
Thank you, I think that's it, I hope I can get it back. Very strange channel, only hot at intermittent times of the day, but was always hot at 8-10 PM [EST] primetime.
Wouldn't happen to have the pids for those 2 would you?
Many thanks!

Last edited:
Wouldn't happen to have the pids for those 2 would you?
Many thanks!
I am not sure if these are PIDs, but on the 'Info' screen it shows '0204/02ba/0005' for the HD channel and '0200/028a/001' for the other channel. I'm using a new (to me) receiver that I'm not familiar with. All the numbers are hexadecimal values.

Currently there is no signal on those channels. Will check during prime time to see if they come back.

4080 should be the right TP. They are not active at all times. Apid is 516, Vpid is 698 for the HD stream.

Thanks guys; big help. When I lost the channels, I foolishly deleted the channel info and rescanned and of course couldn't get them back, but weather permitting, i'll repoint the dish or swing a bigger dish to that bird.

Thanks guys; big help. When I lost the channels, I foolishly deleted the channel info and rescanned and of course couldn't get them back, but weather permitting, i'll repoint the dish or swing a bigger dish to that bird.

A test pattern is now up on both channels of the "My" TP.

I had recovered the VI mux, and went out last night to see if I could get "MY Network TV", and I did, but ended up I lost the VI channels again by tuning to MY. I think I'll just swing a bigger dish over that way and be done with it, the little 6' is just not enough dish to capture everything apparently. MY Network's tp acts like a feed and is hot at times during the day and so is hard to scan for unless you can from 8PM to 10PM EST during prime time. Watched 2 episodes of "Bones" last night. If anyone is interested in this channel, it's on 99W, 4080 H 27780, and doesn't show on any list I could find. SD pids are a512 v650 pcr512, and the HD pids are a516 v698 pcr516 as Cham had pointed out.
SS

I had recovered the VI mux, and went out last night to see if I could get "MY Network TV", and I did, but ended up I lost the VI channels again by tuning to MY. I think I'll just swing a bigger dish over that way and be done with it, the little 6' is just not enough dish to capture everything apparently. MY Network's tp acts like a feed and is hot at times during the day and so is hard to scan for unless you can from 8PM to 10PM EST during prime time. Watched 2 episodes of "Bones" last night. If anyone is interested in this channel, it's on 4080 H 27780. SD pids are a512 v650 pcr512, and the HD pids are a516 v698 pcr516 as Cham had pointed out.
SS

Pm me and if I am near my computer I can tell you if the MYTV mux is up or not.

Status
Please reply by conversation.