9k level HD channels not in the schedule / time search?

rassilon5

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Hello, currently I have all my HD stations using the 9k level channels in my favorites lists and for all my timers. I've noticed in the past week or so that when I do searches and try to set up new timers and recordings the 9k level channels do not show up in the schedule/search as options to set my timer to.

This is of course a problem because my favorites are all set to the 9k's for HD and if I can't choose a 9k channel as a timer option I can't see what's recording or not when going through my guide. (I could change my HD channel favorites from the 9k's but then i'd have to re-do all my DVR timers as well if I still want to see them recording in the guide)

Anyhoo, is anyone else having this problem? Could this be a new software glitch or is there some hidden setting somewhere i'm not aware of?

Thanks!!

Adrian

Oh, and I have a 722.

Wow! People still playing with the 9000's HD's? I haven't been up there since the removal of the Voom channels? I always use the mapdowns.

9470 - RaveHD
9481 - MonstersHD

Those were the days.

Be sure locks are not on for those channels.
The map-down (low) channels are much more logically arranged.
The only reason to use the high numbers 9419 and up (and 9416 9408) is for one without a map-down as I did once for VERIA(sd?), IIRC.
A problem is if you have recordings high and want to lock those numbers (you don't have too), then you have to passcode them each time.
-Ken

If you mean the Locks in the in the Main Menu then no, nothing is locked. I just noticed this was happening the other week, before that no issues and I haven't changed any settings on my 722. :confused:

As for using the 9k channels, I chose to use them long ago because it keeps all the HD channels in one grouping in my guide, if I use the lower channels they get interspersed with non-HD channels. :p

If I re-do my guide using the lower channels then I have to re-do ALL my DVR timers too if I want to actually see what is being recorded on that re-done guide... ergh...

Sounds like i'm going to have to call Dish. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)