A beg to Dish Network to add Al-Jazeera International

I think it's time to move this to the pit. Any mods agree?

Why?

The original intent of this thread was a request for a NEWS channel. Those that came in and had to voice their "opinions" about the "quality, or lack thereof" of this particular channel are the posts that should be moved to the pit. All others are simply requests or informative posts about the channel requested.

As with many other channels available on DISH, if you don't like it or don't want it, don't watch it. Simple as that.

When we start name-calling, talking about anti-semitism, nazis, and how the world hates America, it is no longer a discussion on satellite service.

Either the thread needs to be more moderated or moved to the pub if it is going to consist of politcal banter.

How about that Hamas channel I hear they have some great kids programming. Time for America to know who we are dealing with, watch that for a bit and tell me who the enemy is. I am against Dish adding this channel, even if it is a different channel than the one in Arabic. Save the the limited bandwidth for some content that is not biased and shows some family based content rather. All these news channels are in trouble as if I want news I use the web not Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS(gonna be CNN soon), NBC, or the worse MSNBC.

I dont have FTA yet, been thinking about it. But I do DVR BBC World every weekday morning on PBS. I also DVR Journal on LinkTV and/or Free Speech TV. Journal is very similar to BBC World, but with a bit of a focus on Germany (it's a DW-TV [Deutsche Welle] program). We really do need to get our TV news from other sources besides only american corporate conglomerates.

Link (9410) and Free Speech TV (9415) have some very interesting programs for those who think all in America is not what it should be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts