A Big Thank You to Brian, Titanium Satellite.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Tonight, after a slight FedEX snafu (Not on Brian, but totally on FedEx) I was able to get a new goodie delivered. I have ordered from Titanium Satellite in the past and have always had phenomenal service and have found myself questioning why I have ordered parts in the past from any other service. Simply put, Brian has delivered again! And this probably isn't a surprise to most of you!

I ordered an ASC1 from Brian after finally getting approval on installation of my 10 foot Cband dish in my back yard. I have been contemplating doing an KU / C all polarity ortho mode combined with LNA's, but the feed horn for it costs well over 400 bucks and is hard to find. For just under half of the cost, I can do a traditional feed horn with C and KU LNA's and have servo movement to change the polarity. This was something that I could live with and it accomplishes's the same thing the expensive ortho would without breaking the bank.

I am in the process of putting together an A to Z, C band / KU installation review to help out other members here properly install their dish's and get the most out of their systems. Over the next few weeks I will be putting my dish back in the ground and I will give a more detailed report then.

My first impression is this thing is a TANK! (In a good way) From the moment you lift it out of the box and unwrap the plastic, you can tell that this is a very high quality product. There is no flimsy plastic here! It is very solid and the case is made of what I think is Iron. I can see this thing driving my dish for 50 plus years.

I am very impressed, happy and cant wait to get this thing driving my dish. Brian was nice enough to autograph my invoice and I was surprised that it came with a serial to usb converter. That was unexpected as most manufactures cheap out on stuff like that. Over all first impression is wow! Now I'm kicking my self in the can for not ordering this sooner.

Tonight, after a slight FedEX snafu (Not on Brian, but totally on FedEx) I was able to get a new goodie delivered. I have ordered from Titanium Satellite in the past and have always had phenomenal service and have found myself questioning why I have ordered parts in the past from any other service. Simply put, Brian has delivered again! And this probably isn't a surprise to most of you!

I ordered an ASC1 from Brian after finally getting approval on installation of my 10 foot Cband dish in my back yard. I have been contemplating doing an KU / C all polarity ortho mode combined with LNA's, but the feed horn for it costs well over 400 bucks and is hard to find. For just under half of the cost, I can do a traditional feed horn with C and KU LNA's and have servo movement to change the polarity. This was something that I could live with and it accomplishes's the same thing the expensive ortho would without breaking the bank.

I am in the process of putting together an A to Z, C band / KU installation review to help out other members here properly install their dish's and get the most out of their systems. Over the next few weeks I will be putting my dish back in the ground and I will give a more detailed report then.

My first impression is this thing is a TANK! (In a good way) From the moment you lift it out of the box and unwrap the plastic, you can tell that this is a very high quality product. There is no flimsy plastic here! It is very solid and the case is made of what I think is Iron. I can see this thing driving my dish for 50 plus years.

I am very impressed, happy and cant wait to get this thing driving my dish. Brian was nice enough to autograph my invoice and I was surprised that it came with a serial to usb converter. That was unexpected as most manufactures cheap out on stuff like that. Over all first impression is wow! Now I'm kicking my self in the can for not ordering this sooner.
You'll love it, it's an engineering work of art!

UDL

i am very thankful to brian for the fast service, i order my amiko a3 from him, i receive it about two weeks ago very well packed and on time is a great product. i also bought a cpll1 from him. if i need some more fta equip. for shore i will buy it from him. thanks brian. and congratulations for your asc1 k9sat.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts