A comment and a question on the Satguys app

Status
Not open for further replies.
But now the satguys icons are back to the little bubbles and they look the same with new posts or not....

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I noticed that too, and now posts with pictures won't load at all.

eurosport said:
But now the satguys icons are back to the little bubbles and they look the same with new posts or not....

You have to look and the post count on the right, if they are blue they're new posts I'd it's grey than no new posts.

cybok0 said:
You have to look and the post count on the right, if they are blue they're new posts I'd it's grey than no new posts.

Thanks but in the list of sections you can't see those until you go into each one. :)

Last edited:
eurosport said:
Nope. Not since the update

I see the avatars sometimes but mostly not but it always shows mine.

Plus every time I try to add a attachment it crashes.

Attachments

• SC20111012-174259.png
    SC20111012-174259.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I upgraded my iphone yesterday to iOS 5 and now everytime I click on a thread in the subscribed section it closes the app. I can read the thread just fine when I'm looking through the forums and click on it that way. Anyone else having trouble with the subscribed threads?

I have been running iOS 5 for the past 2 or 3 months and have not had any issues.

I would try removing and readding the app again and see if that helps.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I have been running iOS 5 for the past 2 or 3 months and have not had any issues.

I would try removing and readding the app again and see if that helps.

Well I just tried that and still will not load subscribed threads. It works fine on my iPad, but not on the iPhone.

Update:
Part of my problem was phone related. My DROID got to the point where all my stored pics and videos wouldn't work. Battery pull reset solved that problem, AND the one with the SatGuys app not working right. Hope this info will be of help.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)