A&E Network login problems anyone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

D. Manley

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
United States
I know this isn't exactly a Dish related question but it's where one can expect a relevant response nonetheless. So, for whatever reason, my streaming boxes, 1 Roku3 and 2 Amazon Fire TV boxes, had to re-login for authorization on the A&E, History & Lifetime channels. This was previously accomplished without issue and doing so again was simple on History & Lifetime but not, A&E.

I've tried on 2 different hardwired computers using multiple browsers as well as my mobile devices which always worked in the past. Most attempts get a "Success" message but the authorization is never accepted by the device or more accurately, never reaches the devices. Occasionally, rather than the successful activation message the login will fail with an "Invalid Code" (it's not) message.

The really bizarre thing is, the 3 networks all use the identical authorization software & protocol which works perfectly fine for History & Lifetime but fail repeatedly on A&E. Since it's consistent across platforms I know it's not something with my devices and I'm on a stable, high-speed home network with no issues of any kind.

I'm convinced that it's a glitch within the A&E servers or software but getting any response there is a non-starter. Has anyone here experienced anything similar and is any resolution to be found other than to wait for them to discover the problem?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)