a few bell sub questions

Mikey11

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 9, 2009
canada
how can i run 5 receivers from one dish? i know an sw44 does 4 receivers, but i need 5....

on a seperate note....is it possible to run multiple tvs from one bell receiver? (4 or 5) if they all are watching the same channel all the time?

are you talking 5 receivers or 5 tuners?

Easiest thing to do is switch to DishPro and get a couple DP34 switches. They can be cascaded to put the 5 receivers on

Now if they are tuners (dual) you can switch to a DPP44+ switch or the new DPP Quad that Bell has. This would allow one cable for the dual tuners (with the separator)

2nd question....yes

thanks,

it is a business that im going to this week so i just want to be prepared to answer questions, bell has installed the dish but not sure what lnbs yet....all they have told me is they "want 5 tvs hooked up"....so not sure if that means 5 receivers yet or not....im thinking they might just want one receiver split to the 5 tvs to show a local news channel or something....if that is the case would i just use a cable splitter from the rg6 output from the receiver? is it possible to split an HDMI output?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)