A few cable company issues.

gbertler

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
I would like to know people's opinions on what would be a fair compensation to the following issues that I've had the past 2 months with our cable company.
To start things off, we decided to get digital phone installed. About an hour into the scheduled appointment time, a lady called from the cable company and said that we had to have it rescheduled due to a major outage in another area. I asked if we would get the $25 on time guarrantee, but she said that it doesn't apply to this. The following scheduled appointment time everything was installed ok.
About two days after that install, we recieved a yellow tag on our door that our cable drop needs to be replaced. They came to install the new cable and that was ok. That brings us up to today, where they came over when I was gone and buired the drop line. They happened to cut our electrical cable going to our well pump. Currently there are 3 guys standing around waiting for an electrician to come over. I called them after finding out our water wasn't working, that was 4 hours ago.
So, I would like to write a letter to the cable company and get some type of free or discounted service to the troubles we've had, but I am not sure what would be appropriate. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them.
Thanks,
Greg

Well they should give you some credit on the account just to be nice, and of course pay for all the repairs and get it done in a timely manner. For canceling the appointment the first time, I have never heard of that, thats very odd, but they should of Honored the on-time guarantee.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)