Status
Please reply by conversation.

CWS_kahuna

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
California
OK so last night the Lakers played the Grizzles at home in the Staples Center and the game was listed on channel 95 (I think) to be aired in HD. So I go to watch the game and I get the not available in your area message. I flip over to channel 652 and it's on. So did the Memphis market get this game in HD or was it suppose to be the LA market? I don't understand how these games are working. Was this suppose to be aired to the LA market?

Thanks

No HD NBA for me!

I have said this before, there is something wrong here. I have yet to get a NBA game in hd. They are listed on channels 94-98 and when it comes time for the game it is the same thing every !@#$%^& time "game not available in your area". How can all the games not be in my area? I find it hard to believe, but this is what cs tells me also. I love watching the games and that is why I bought the league pass, but this really drives me nuts :mad:

Boston Homer said:
I have said this before, there is something wrong here. I have yet to get a NBA game in hd. They are listed on channels 94-98 and when it comes time for the game it is the same thing every !@#$%^& time "game not available in your area". How can all the games not be in my area? I find it hard to believe, but this is what cs tells me also. I love watching the games and that is why I bought the league pass, but this really drives me nuts :mad:

Channels 94-98 are the HD versions of the RSN's. Do you get the SD feed of the
RSN's with League Pass or some other channel? Seems like you should get the
HD version as well as the SD one.

Chip

I have called prior to these games and have been told that I would in fact receive them. So far nada. Could someone see what the real deal is on this. I have tried but as usual, the CSR's have not a clue on this subject!

I agree with flying j and yes I get these games on the regular channels. There is something wrong, if I am not the only one with this problem.

What surprises me is I have received some of these games, I think the last one I remember getting was a Timberwolves game, they were playing at home and I am in the LA market so I have no idea why I got that game.

Sounds like this is an issue for a lot of people. I don't seem to have this problem with the HD hockey games, it seems like I get most of them but not quite all of them.

Once Again

Yes once again I didn't get the nba game in hd last night listed on channel 95. I am at a loss for words.:confused:

This game was at LA so the Memphis market reveived the games in HD. I live in Memphis and received the game in HD but the last time they played in Memphis it was also carried on ch 95 but I was not able to receive it since it was being played in Tenn.

CWS_kahuna said:
OK so last night the Lakers played the Grizzles at home in the Staples Center and the game was listed on channel 95 (I think) to be aired in HD. So I go to watch the game and I get the not available in your area message. I flip over to channel 652 and it's on. So did the Memphis market get this game in HD or was it suppose to be the LA market? I don't understand how these games are working. Was this suppose to be aired to the LA market?
Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)