A little humor to start the day.... Apple's Magic Foot pad... multi-toe gestures!

Dang. That is funny!

Attachments

• High Smiley.jpg
    High Smiley.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 166
:D. I'd rather get another Roku than the 720P only Apple TV.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

You know, I think the 720P looks great. It usually looks better than Dish. Can't complain about video/audio quality. DD5.1 audio and great HD -- and Evangeline Lilly does not disappoint. :) I like the ability to use Airplay from my iPad and from my macbook pro. PLUS I have the ability to stream my entire music library in the house. Most fun $100 I have spent this summer.

rockymtnhigh said:
You know, I think the 720P looks great. It usually looks better than Dish. Can't complain about video/audio quality. DD5.1 audio and great HD -- and Evangeline Lilly does not disappoint. :) I like the ability to use Airplay from my iPad and from my macbook pro. PLUS I have the ability to stream my entire music library in the house. Most fun $100 I have spent this summer.

Yeah. I just prefer the Roku. I love that thing.

Yeah. I just prefer the Roku. I love that thing.

When I got the Apple TV I just figured I'd use it to stream my library; I ended up trying Netflix and was just thrilled. Maybe I would have looked at Roku if I had Netflix in mind at the time, but I have absolutely no regrets. And Airplay is just bonus. I have taken My Youtube videos from my iPad and zapped it to the big screen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts