Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
OK, while I'm not a fan of ESPN, I gotta admit that's cool. $125 million to build that studio = Wow! At least they're putting some of their sub revenue (a.k.a our money) into good use.

OK, while I'm not a fan of ESPN, I gotta admit that's cool. $125 million to build that studio = Wow! At least they're putting some of their sub revenue (a.k.a our money) into good use.

Fancy.Personally I don't see it as good use of our money though.Content is king.

I agree. Does anyone watch sports center anymore? Charley Steiner Karie Ross was it for me. I do like Around the Horn and Highly Questionable

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

So what are they doing to use DC1 for when they move Sportscenter in a few weeks?

I need to see if I can pull some strings and get a tour of the campus. Everyone I have talked to that has been there says the place is amazing.

So what are they doing to use DC1 for when they move Sportscenter in a few weeks?

I need to see if I can pull some strings and get a tour of the campus. Everyone I have talked to that has been there says the place is amazing.
It is amazing, hard to believe its right in our backyard. The technology around the current studios was impressive enough, can't imagine what's behind DC2.

I'm supposed to be getting a tour this summer....

I like the new black and white bottom line. Would like it better if they totally got rid of it or limited it too once an hour. Really hate trying to watch and record 2 events only to have it ruined by bottom line announcement

Reactions: zippyfrog
I like the new black and white bottom line. Would like it better if they totally got rid of it or limited it too once an hour. Really hate trying to watch and record 2 events only to have it ruined by bottom line announcement

At least they're not showing the bottom line during the World Cup Games (only in the pre-game. halftime and post-game but not during the actual game).

Reactions: osu1991
I swear espn just doesn't know when to stop. Trying to watch CWS tonight and they a have stupid strike zone box up on screen. You can't see the pitch because of the box and the dot they put onscreen. :mad:
Sports is the main reason I keep pay tv and the on screen clutter is really starting to make it hard to continue that.

I swear espn just doesn't know when to stop. Trying to watch CWS tonight and they a have stupid strike zone box up on screen. You can't see the pitch because of the box and the dot they put onscreen. :mad:
Sports is the main reason I keep pay tv and the on screen clutter is really starting to make it hard to continue that.

TBS usually does a much better job with baseball than ESPN or FOX.

TBS usually does a much better job with baseball than ESPN or FOX.
My problem with TBS is their announcers. Fox has gotten better after they split up Buck and Tim. And I do like Kruk and Shuman on ESPN. Personally the best way to watch baseball is on the regional level.

I am liking the new SportsCenter look, the flatter graphics are easier on the eyes. Even tho they seem to have gone for the iOS7 look I kinda like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)