A New bird lauched Telstar 11N at 37.5* W

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I can wait! :)

:welcome to USA FTA Kroeni!
Been wanting to say hi to you since I starting reading this post last week! Always great to hear from people from all over the world! Keep us posted on what you find out signal wise on this bird on your end, I just Blind Scanned it and still Nada! We will be anxiously waiting as well. Hope there will be interesting stuff planned for this bird!

Just wanted to BUZZ in and say HI and Welcome!! :)

B-Man
FTABman0_Avitar.gif

I have some news because i asked somebody from Telesat!

Here´s the answere!

Telstar 11N is not a TV DTH distribution satellite. T11N will be used for mainly maritime/aero/remote land based VSAT application, Internet Trunking, and in case of video only for internal programming contribution….I think not interesting for you at all.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Best regards

Martin E. Tuider

Director, Sales EMEA, TELESAT

Tel Vienna: +43 1 2708515

Mobile+43 664 3404444

I asked for any Feeds or other again,but he said no again!

I don´t give up,i can wait and i hope we can see some signals from that new satellite!

P.S.
Sorry for my english! It´s 16 years away i learned it and i don´t speek every day this language! i hope you all understand me a little bit!

I have some news because i asked somebody from Telesat!

Here´s the answere!

Telstar 11N is not a TV DTH distribution satellite. T11N will be used for mainly maritime/aero/remote land based VSAT application, Internet Trunking, and in case of video only for internal programming contribution….I think not interesting for you at all.[/FONT][/SIZE]
Best regards

Martin E. Tuider

Director, Sales EMEA, TELESAT

Tel Vienna: +43 1 2708515

Mobile+43 664 3404444

I asked for any Feeds or other again,but he said no again!

I don´t give up,i can wait and i hope we can see some signals from that new satellite!

P.S.
Sorry for my english! It´s 16 years away i learned it and i don´t speek every day this language! i hope you all understand me a little bit!

Greetings Kroeni,

Thank you very much for the information and for taking the initiative to call upon Telesat to discover this.

Although the news is not what we were hoping for, at least now we know the intended purpose of this satellite. Possibly, in the future, they might lease some Transponders for communication purposes. I guess we will have to wait and see on that.

I would like to state that your English is very well spoken, or in this case, typed :) Your statements are quite easy to understand! I wish to compliment you on that.

AcWxRadar

Scanned again this morning, noticed decent signal strength signals off this bird this morning but no lock. Guess some of the test stuff is the Euro Beam still! I scan is about once every other day in the mornings though so I will post what I find if anything. They might change their minds later on and offer some mux’s on it you never know!

Test still says TP 11682 V
The Foot Print is Europe in QPSK.

B~Man
ftabman0_avitar-cordoba.gif

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts