A sign of things to come?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

The Fat Man

aka. Dr. Fat Man
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 2, 2010
Land where we pronounce our "R" as "ah"
I'm 21st century channel surfing (looking through the guide and selecting something for five minutes, then repeating). I come across the NBA League Pass Stats Channel and I notice that it says to go to NBA TV on Channel 216 for news and highlights. Error, or are there changes on the horizon?

ForumRunner_20121103_123408.png

Last edited:
I can see some noob going to 216 and watching Ion for a few minutes before realizing that they aren't seeing anything NBA.

But to add to the mystery, I'd guess that the NBA was sending the same link to both companies. But, it can't be, because the channel is playing the same easy listening/elevator music that every other Dish slate channel is playing.

I can see some noob going to 216 and watching Ion for a few minutes before realizing that they aren't seeing anything NBA.

But to add to the mystery, I'd guess that the NBA was sending the same link to both companies. But, it can't be, because the channel is playing the same easy listening/elevator music that every other Dish slate channel is playing.

Me too!!! :)

Somebody in the uplink area must have been watching it on their DIrectv receiver and accidentally flipped the switch for the subs to see it ;)

Maybe it's a sign of the rumored D* E* merger :p .

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

It's the same on the WA, channel 572 SD... It indeed says to check at channel 216.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts