A...ten inch satellite dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
A man walks into a bar with a backpack. He unzips the pack and takes out a mini piano. He then takes out a 10 inch man. The man begins to play the piano beautifully. The bartender walks up to the man and says "Gee, where did you get the little man?" the guy hands him a magic lamp and says "rub it and make a wish" the bartender rubs it and says "I wish I had a Million Bucks!" POOF a million Ducks come marching into the bar. The bartender looks at the man and says "I think your lamp is broken" the man in return says "Yeah. Do you really think i asked for a 10 inch Pianist?" :biggrin2

Considering they're advertising Voom capable dishes and one blurb is promoting the upcoming launch of the EchoStar VI satellite in the summer of 2000, I'd guess the website might be just a tad out of date.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I have a poly-cased 10" portable dish that I had used when camping. Previously Dish Network customer (many years ago). It worked fine for most Dish transponders on 110/119. Tried it with a linear LNBF and received a few G19 transponders. Wouldn't recommend it for a micro-BUD. :D

Back in the analog TV days, there was a set top OTA antenna shaped like a mini satellite dish (it also had little 'rabbit ears'). The add copy was hilarious. State-of-the-art miracle reception! blah blah blah

A man walks into a bar with a backpack. He unzips the pack and takes out a mini piano. He then takes out a 10 inch man. The man begins to play the piano beautifully. The bartender walks up to the man and says "Gee, where did you get the little man?" the guy hands him a magic lamp and says "rub it and make a wish" the bartender rubs it and says "I wish I had a Million Bucks!" POOF a million Ducks come marching into the bar. The bartender looks at the man and says "I think your lamp is broken" the man in return says "Yeah. Do you really think i asked for a 10 inch Pianist?" :biggrin2

EPIC!!!

Legal in all 50 states!

Legal in all 50 states!

"actually pulls signals right out of the air!" (Just like a metal coat hanger)

These beauties used to turn up in the thrift shops from time-to-time. Wish I'd bought one. Never know. Might find one at a thrift shop next to a Belkin 12V UPS.
(Checked today - no Belkins.)

My dad bought one when he was alive and he lived in the sticks. He called me up and said this thing says it pulls stuff right out of the air, you do satellite dish stuff come aim this thing. :eeek
He never got anything on it of course.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts