A tip of the hat to Direct TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

milleruszk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 8, 2009
NJ
I had Direct TV installed this past Sunday. I ordered the Direct TV service through Costco in order to receive a $180.00 Costco gift card. I was told that I would have to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the card. Well the card was delivered today! Less than one week since my install. Direct had sent me an email yesterday informing me of the delivery via Fed Ex today. So far I am really enjoying Direct TV. It is a pleasure to deal with a well run company. After this I will hold them to an even higher standard. LOL. I should have dropped Dish long ago. I now have all NY sports teams and lovin it.

Welcome to the good side :)

So how does it feel to see your sports teams in HD 24/7 and not "it might be in HD....maybe.....hoping" or in the case of YES "damn I wish I could see the game" :)

Welcome to the good side :)

So how does it feel to see your sports teams in HD 24/7 and not "it might be in HD....maybe.....hoping" or in the case of YES "damn I wish I could see the game" :)

Thanks! Would have switched sides long ago if it wasn't for the contract with Dish. I was an NHL Center Ice subscriber on Dish and that was a real crap shoot as far as HD went. If there were 10 games a night only 2 or 3 would be in HD. Watched the Yankees and Mets in HD this afternoon. Even when Dish did have SNY not all games were in HD. Glad I switched.:)

If sports are even slightly important there is really only one satellite company.

If sports are even slightly important there is really only one satellite company.

yep... :)
there are a couple exceptions like if all you watch is golf or the local NFL team but pretty much anything else you're right on

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts