Software Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

digitald

Original poster
May 28, 2004
Do any of you D* gurus out there know if a software update might be made available to record two shows & allow watching another? Is this feature in demand by other customers or am I the only one thats looking for this feature? Thanks.

digitald

you can record two shows and watch a pre-recorded one off the DVR right now.

The only one I wish they would add is make it so if you add a AM21 that would give you 1 OTA + 2 other options.....instead of the stock 2 options total

totally agree w/ that Iceberg but would love the chance to watch live & record two
or even three if you add a AM21.

So Iceberg just wonderin is that your bad-as* face or your normal expression ;-)

There is only 2 turners built into the DVR's so you can only record two at a time or one and watch one live. Software is not the way to fix it, and an AM21 will not help.

Have only had my install for a week now, but I believe that you can record 1 show, watch 1 show and also record 1 movie or show via the on demand cinema option with your internet connection. I know that this is not quite what digitald was looking for, but it is an option.

To clarify, with the DVR you can record two channels (any combination of satellite and OTA), watch a previously recorded show and download an On Demand show all at the same time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)