A way to double your internet speed?

I tried his theory on my car and got twice the gas mileage. I took a second gas line pipe and wrapped it around the main one and just like doubling the information on the internet, I doubled my miles per gallon just like that. :) Amazing!

Did you read the caption- It was a joke!

I loved it when the NASA scientist claimed the equation was accurate. I'm sure he must have been the designer of the seals for Thiokol too.

The kids equations were total BS.

He is way behind the times... I have 10 cat6 cables taped together to get 15x the internet speed... It is so fast that it gives me the web pages before I can even click on them!

I tried his theory on my car and got twice the gas mileage. I took a second gas line pipe and wrapped it around the main one and just like doubling the information on the internet, I doubled my miles per gallon just like that..

I think you got it wrong! According to that formula, your gas consumption per mile is supposed to double! :D

Joking aside, it is possible to double your network speed by doubling your cables (and your network adapters). It is called "link aggregation".
Of course you need much more than just electric tape: you need a network switch or router that supports link aggregation/teaming and all computers must have dual network adapters.
If properly configured, this can essentially double the LAN speed. But of course this will not increase the Internet speed, which is limited by the ISP on the other end. :)

So my key fob's batter went dead and I go to the rat shack and they are stocked full of every battery except the one I need. I go to another store and same thing. I go to a third store and guess? Yes, they are stocked full except the one I need. So, I just came home! What law of physics is that? Or better question is what is causing the run on CR 1632's?

So my key fob's batter went dead and I go to the rat shack and they are stocked full of every battery except the one I need. I go to another store and same thing. I go to a third store and guess? Yes, they are stocked full except the one I need. So, I just came home! What law of physics is that? Or better question is what is causing the run on CR 1632's?

Funny! I just picked up a couple of CR 1632's at a Radio Shack a few days ago! :D