AAD Problems

prt328

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Nomad
I've been struggling with these guys for a few months. It is impossible to order from the website; get php errors after you enter credit card info so no order is placed. I contacted them by phone and gave them Keyser, WV address (for East and West) and paid for a year. After a week I still did not have the signal and when I called I was told it's Eastern Arc and I couldn't get it. I tried an address in Texas similar to a friend that has AAD E&W and was told now I could only get West - rule change?

I tried again on the website and it still blows up. I will be phoning in with a Puerto Rico address and SHOULD get East/West. I will give them a cc from California. I've already had a few false starts and want to get this done. As I plan "B", I have an RV registration I can use (with my name & address on it) but am not sure if theat would get me East/West so I have not tried.

Any suggestions on how I can get this done??/

HD DISTANTS are on 110 sat and SD distants are on 119 sat. Not on eastern arc unless you hook a side sat into a 1000.4 sat dish for either hd or sd distants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)