AAD Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

prt328

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 4, 2009
Nomad
I've been struggling with these guys for a few months. It is impossible to order from the website; get php errors after you enter credit card info so no order is placed. I contacted them by phone and gave them Keyser, WV address (for East and West) and paid for a year. After a week I still did not have the signal and when I called I was told it's Eastern Arc and I couldn't get it. I tried an address in Texas similar to a friend that has AAD E&W and was told now I could only get West - rule change?

I tried again on the website and it still blows up. I will be phoning in with a Puerto Rico address and SHOULD get East/West. I will give them a cc from California. I've already had a few false starts and want to get this done. As I plan "B", I have an RV registration I can use (with my name & address on it) but am not sure if theat would get me East/West so I have not tried.

Any suggestions on how I can get this done??/

HD DISTANTS are on 110 sat and SD distants are on 119 sat. Not on eastern arc unless you hook a side sat into a 1000.4 sat dish for either hd or sd distants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)