ABC Friday Night Hurricanes VS Seminoles will it be in HD?

Dvlos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 5, 2004
I don't know how can a nationally broadcast game not be these days? AVSForum seems to be leaning to "no" seems odd that FSN FL can air some non-playoff Marlins games in HD without a problem and a major college contention would be aired in SD.

Also the Dolphins game Saturday at 1pm EST, is that HD on CBS?

Hey is anyone here in Miami having major stutter problems with the game in Ft. Lauderdale or further north? Last nights ABC game was pretty good but the Hurricane game is stuttering.

Sent an e-mail to the Engineering dept, and it got better but I'm still getting some stuttering.

This game should definitely be in HD. That way we'll have highly detailed images for future America's Most Wanted episodes.

Dvlos said:
Is everyone else not getting stuttering OTA images?
Stuttering here. But since the ABC affiliate in Lubbock uses an upconvert of its analog for the digital station (broadcasted on a tower connected to a 9V battery), I don't know how much help that is.

CANES WIN IT!!!! 16-10!!! What a GAME!!! Florida the Sunshine State? Give me a break, Florida is about, the Jaguars, the Bucaneers, the Dolphins, the Hurricanes, the Gators, the Seminole, the Golden Knights, the myriads of high school rivalries throughout the state.... Florida the Football State.

I hope Ivan has the same fate as the FSU Seminoles did tonight... BLOCKED...

Worst game PQ I have ever seen, if you compile all the useable segments I probably watched a quarter and a half of football though.. unbafreakinglievable.

Could you imagine how good either of those teams would be with decent coaching? That was an exciting finish, but it was a boring game. Not good defense, but poor discipline by each sides offense.

Miami had too many mistakes going in. Miami's defense knows how to disrupt Chris Rix, you watch him play against other teams and you'd swear that tonight's guy was a clone or a body double or something.

I was very dissappointed with UM for 3 quarters, but it's not them FSU is tough. They kept it together and physically outpowered FSU's starters, how many Noles got "injured" and had to sit out? Clean game too, just hard hits, and tough blocks all over the place. I'm glad the team stayed focused though.... for the rest of the year, Miami needs to keep Berlin in the damn Shotgun, even on goalline stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts