ABC-HD Alert: Kingdom Hospital, 3/3, 9PM EST

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
ABC Kingdom Hospital

Starring Andrew McCarthy, Diane Ladd, Ed Begley Jr. and Bruce Davison.
Stephen King's Kingdom Hospital, the haunting new 15-hour drama series created directly for television by the award-winning, best-selling master of horror, will premiere with a two-hour episode from 9:00-11:00 p.m., ET on Wednesday, March 3, and will air in its regular 10:00-11:00 p.m., ET timeslot beginning Wednesday, March 10.

The Kingdom is a hospital with a bizarre population that includes a nearly blind security guard, a nurse who regularly faints at the sight of blood and a paraplegic artist whose recovery is a step beyond miraculous. When patients and staff hear the tortured voice of a little girl crying through the halls, they are dismissive of any suggestion of mysticism or unseen powers … at their own peril.

I wonder how close (aside from giant anteater) this is semi-autobiographical.

I saw the first episode and have reservation about it. It looked to me that the movie had scenes where it went on his own and forgot about the movie (I couldn't understand that). Also, found the ER scene where the wife gets to the ER and finds no one and the security guard sleeping. She starts screaming where is her husband. Do not know about small city but ERs are not usually run that way. There is always somebody on the ER (patients, policemen, registration clerks, nurses, doctors, maintenance people). I am a science fiction & horror fanatic and I plan to watch the next episode but if the same continues I will not watch again. Did not find the story to be that good so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts