ABC HD in Medford Oregon??!!

They are so full of BULL!! I have written but they won't write back. I have talked to ABC's Engineers Rick Cararra. From what he says Kobi (NBC) seems to be closer to HDTV now. Any way Fox wants to be up before Football the last i heard. Any way website still says AUGUST 2006. That really does not mean anything. First was October 2005 then January 2006 thenJune then July and now August 2006.:confused:

KOBI?? Really... the last time I talked with them (about 3 months ago) they seemed annoyed that they had to go full-power with digital by July -- and that they had no plans for HD.

This is true but from what i was told there equipment was falling apart and they figured they should go ahead now and upgrade. Plus charter told them alot of customers wanted HD for FOOTBALL.

white94cobra said:
KOBI?? Really... the last time I talked with them (about 3 months ago) they seemed annoyed that they had to go full-power with digital by July -- and that they had no plans for HD.

Well It has happend KMVU FOX is in HDTV. Well it has a 26-1 and 26-2. 26-1 is with black bars! Won't really find out until house tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts