ABC-HD: NFL Football : Indianapolis Colts at New England Patriots 9pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The PQ was pretty bad here in the Chicago area on channel 7 WLS. It kept getting fuzzy and out-of-focus. Including the graphics that should player stats and score. Was this just my STB or TV, or did anyone else notice this? I know channel 7 now is multicasting a 3rd channel (7.3, a weather map) this year that they didn't last year.

I think it was due to the rain. They showed an extreme telephoto shot of the QB once and I thought they were shooting through smoke until I remembered how hard it was raining.

Since I can't get ota locals with Voom at my inland central CA location, I watched the game on my Canadian sat system, BEV.

There were some picture and audio freezes on the Seattle station I was watching, so I switched to the Boston station and had perfect reception.

What's interesting is that I received just an 84 signal strength from the Seattle west coast ABC station, and a 95 signal strength from the Boston east coast ABC station.

I wonder why the difference?

Shelly

shelly said:
What's interesting is that I received just an 84 signal strength from the Seattle west coast ABC station, and a 95 signal strength from the Boston east coast ABC station.

I wonder why the difference?

Shelly

different transponders
Boston ABC is on TP1
Seattle ABC is on tp30

shelly said:
Since I can't get ota locals with Voom at my inland central CA location, I watched the game on my Canadian sat system, BEV.
Shhhh! Don't tell anyone or they'll come steal it in the night. ;)

Iceberg said:
different transponders
Boston ABC is on TP1
Seattle ABC is on tp30

Iceberg,

Of course, I should have realized that.

So do the different transponders broadcast with different signal strengths or is the differing signal strengths based on my location and the aiming et al of my dish?

Darrell,

I don't think anyone would be able to figure out which of my 6 dishes is for BEV.

Shelly

shelly said:
Iceberg,

Of course, I should have realized that.

So do the different transponders broadcast with different signal strengths or is the differing signal strengths based on my location and the aiming et al of my dish?

each TP can be at different strength. As an example, on 82 my TP's range from 64 up to 76. I know TP30 is at 64 (MuchLoud is on that TP)

Darrell,

I don't think anyone would be able to figure out which of my 6 dishes is for BEV.

same here :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)