ABC-HD: NFL Preseason Football : Denver Broncos vs Washington Redskins 8pm EST

Definately going to watch this for a while, the Grid Finale is at 9pm.... I HAVE to see the end of this series.

Dvlos said:
Definately going to watch this for a while, the Grid Finale is at 9pm.... I HAVE to see the end of this series.
Tonight's the last show for The Grid? It's only the 3rd show, what gives? I know it's a limited run, but only 3 shows? :confused:

DarrellP said:
Tonight's the last show for The Grid? It's only the 3rd show, what gives? I know it's a limited run, but only 3 shows? :confused:

Actually I think it was a 2hr pilot, 2 one hour episodes and the 2 hour finale? 6 hours total... I seriously think TNT (and I e-mailed them too) should bring this series back as a regular. Could be a nice episode to air and compete with CSI, I found the subject matter much more engaging (as well as looking damn good in HD)

Like the story. Much better than the Agency or Threat Matrix (embarassing), two shows dealing with post 911 anti-terrorism. Looks good too. But it also looks expensive and I don't know if tnt can fork out the dough.

I think they can of course if they can draw in the viewership, since so many of us on this forum saw it (not sure if it was because it was HD and we were all made so aware of it), but I think that if TNT was pulling millions of viewers they could charge a good amount for the ads, they could fund this show.

I can hardly wait for next Monday's game: Seattle vs. Green Bay. I'm a die hard Cheesehead but since moving to the Northwest, I've become partial to the SeaHags as well. I even got to go to dinner with the Seagals once (yummmmmy).

Awesome, watching it now on my OTA ABC (WTVD). Anyone know if ABC will be broadcasting every Monday Night Football game in HD and 5.1? For what little HD content I have seen on ABC, the one game a week would more than make up for it.

Is anyone else having any audio issues atm? I hear the people on the field and the background noise, but no announcers nor the people doing the interviews? When I switch to my cable, the announcers are there. When I switch back to VOOM, nothing. Im just trying to watch it through my TV, no sound system or anything.

TIA,
Whiteice

I'm hearing the announcers loud and clear on Voom. Come to think of it, my neighbors also probably hear the announcers for the game. I wonder what channel they were trying to watch before?

Whiteice said:
Is anyone else having any audio issues atm? I hear the people on the field and the background noise, but no announcers nor the people doing the interviews? When I switch to my cable, the announcers are there. When I switch back to VOOM, nothing. Im just trying to watch it through my TV, no sound system or anything.

TIA,
Whiteice

Ok nevermind now, all of a sudden I can now hear them.

Sean Mota said:
Yes, I just called my local abc. This F*xx people just transfered me to a voicemail for 7 on your side. :mad:

yeah i got threw, they told me there having techniculty diffaculties,,, :(
but, they said there workin on it and hope to have up before to game ends...GODSPEED KSAT 12- san antonio.....

It is soft sometimes, then there are pretty sharp times. It's like most of the ESPN Nhl games I've watched, since the happen to be the same co, it makes sense

AHHH... first local spots and it was blaring, my locals HD is way to low

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)