Abc Hd

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ive been havin this same problem, pretty much exactly as the OP described it, every 10 to 15 minutes..

Ive been seeing it since at least last night, but it really dosent bother me much since its so infrequent, and very short..

Watching on D* channel 86, my only source for ABCHD..

sshams95 said:
Anyone having problems with ABC HD football (PSU vs. FSU)? My picture & sound keeps going black for a second every 10 minutes or so. I am using the NY feed.
Not having that problem with local ABC HD Chicago feed, but experiencing slight pix-elation now and then.

reply here in boston we get picture but no sound for the game. I have upgraded to the 5 LNB dish and called D*. They said it was an ABC problem. Then an hour later I was watching TV and a weird message popped up saying they were updating the guide. I clicked over to ABC to see if they fixed the sound and noticed I didnt have my Boston stations any more. They were all LA stations..ABC became WB.. and the other locals changed as well. I restarted my receiver twice ..finally was able to bring the Boston locals back but still no sound on ABC. BTW for some reason I felt warmer watching TV with the LA feeds instead of snowy cold stations from Boston.

Since the MPEG4 upgrade

boston area dtv said:
reply here in boston we get picture but no sound for the game. I have upgraded to the 5 LNB dish and called D*. They said it was an ABC problem. Then an hour later I was watching TV and a weird message popped up saying they were updating the guide. I clicked over to ABC to see if they fixed the sound and noticed I didnt have my Boston stations any more. They were all LA stations..ABC became WB.. and the other locals changed as well. I restarted my receiver twice ..finally was able to bring the Boston locals back but still no sound on ABC. BTW for some reason I felt warmer watching TV with the LA feeds instead of snowy cold stations from Boston.
I recently upgraded to MPEG4 (Philly Area) and have been seeing the same issues on all of my Philly HD locals. The NY HD locals are behaving better (80, 82, 86 and 88).
Me thinks there are still a lot of bugs to be worked out with MPEG4...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Should I buy an H10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)