ABC News Now Galaxy 28 at 89.0°W

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DirectDishNet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 25, 2007
Davenport Iowa
Today was the first time I pointed my dish at Galaxy 28 at 89.0°W and had ABC News Now and ABC News 1 11955 V tp 613.
Today it was pushing 62% SQ but tonight it says no signal. There are other feeds popping up from time to time but was hoping that ABC News Now would be an all day thing. I guess it is just on sometimes or am I having dish/sig problems?

Is anyone else getting ABC News Now and News One?

I looked at it for a couple minutes about 7:45PM or so when a pro tutor was giving homework hints to parents & I was getting about 90 Q on a coolsat 4000...

Hmmmm. Wonder where mine went?....... I am getting "No Signal"
Maybe my DISEqC isn't switching.......
Was getting great signal quality until I did another blind scan...then it shows up but no signal......

Yes, something like that. Rarely look at it but caught a live newschopper feed earlier this evening on that feed channel they have there, same satellite, murder in Florida.

Yes, something like that. Rarely look at it but caught a live newschopper feed earlier this evening on that feed channel they have there, same satellite, murder in Florida.

I was watching that too, The cops covered the body so the chopper guy could not see it. The chopper guy said "They think thats going to stop us from seeing the body?"....Then he got a call to the other side of town where the suspect was located. Very cool!.....

…………..Well ICEBERG just because you have never seen it on AMC5 doesn’t mean it’s not there, and the rest of you I am telling you I am watching ABC news now on AMC5 on the tp I gave you.
And no it’s not an s-2 signal. I have been watching it here for over a year now, 24 hours a day. Maybe it’s a geographic thing. Get one of you Seattle buddy’s to try it out. Its there, along with
A channel called ABC NEWS ACQUISITION CENTER and NEWS LIVE.
I am watching it now. Tp 11956 19632 V ¾
Have a great day every one ……now back to abc news now on amc5

[FONT=&quot]O and I use a 30’’ dish and a viewsat receiver for that one[/FONT]

I think he has the satellite selection menu set to AMC5 and did a blind scan and pulled in 89W-G28. I have done this b4 myself on other sats by accident so it's possible.

…………..Well ICEBERG just because you have never seen it on AMC5 doesn’t mean it’s not there, and the rest of you I am telling you I am watching ABC news now on AMC5 on the tp I gave you.
And no it’s not an s-2 signal. I have been watching it here for over a year now, 24 hours a day. Maybe it’s a geographic thing. Get one of you Seattle buddy’s to try it out. Its there, along with
A channel called ABC NEWS ACQUISITION CENTER and NEWS LIVE.
I am watching it now. Tp 11956 19632 V ¾
Have a great day every one ……now back to abc news now on amc5

[FONT=&quot]O and I use a 30’’ dish and a viewsat receiver for that one[/FONT]

A little harsh to the boss man don't ya think? chill dude.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)