ABC News One Live on IA-8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcustomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
California
Anyone else not seeing this channel tonight? Was up earlier, but for some reason it's not there now. Running a new power scan on the receiver to see if it changed frequencies.

80% signal quality here in MN.

Remember it comes and goes!

If you're getting it, why wouldn't I be seeing it. I mean, ABC News Now comes in fine and it's on the same bird. Did ABC News One Live change frequencies?

Okay, this is REALLY weird! It wasn't there before I did the power scan and after the power scan completed, it still wasn't there. A second ago, it popped up again in the same location with 59% signal quality on my Fortec Mercury Star II receiver!

Mine is Coolsat 5k and it's still unwatchable. :( I am seeing is 60% at night and 20% to 30% during the daytime.. I don't know why and what is exactly wrong with it.. From 91 through 148, I have no problem with that with my GS120 motor. From 89 to lower.. Nothing! :(

kurtsat said:
Mine is Coolsat 5k and it's still unwatchable. :( I am seeing is 60% at night and 20% to 30% during the daytime.. I don't know why and what is exactly wrong with it.. From 91 through 148, I have no problem with that with my GS120 motor. From 89 to lower.. Nothing! :(

Have you checked your LOS? Maybe 89 and lower is blocked. I know where I am at I have to use a 2nd dish for G10 because the place I moved to has neighbor's trees blocking from about 121 over. And where I can get 121 and over I can only get to about 110. So I ended up putting to mortorized dish in one spot of the yard and a Primestar dish in another spot.

If you need anyhardware the people at DMS International and WS International are great people to work with.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)