ABC OTA Guide Data?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Trav

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 3, 2004
I'm hoping someone can help me out with this problem on the HR10-250 high def receiver. I have an antenna hooked up to the receiver and I am getting my locals in HD. However, the guide data for one of my channels (ABC) shows "SIGN OFF" for all time slots and all days that the guide displays. So I can't use the guide to record from this channel, I have to do a Manual timer... which of course negates the advantage of time-based recording, etc.

All of my other locals show guide data just fine. I also have locals through the satellite and they show guide data for ABC just fine. It's just this one OTA channel that doesn't.

1) Where does the guide data come from for OTA channels that are integrated in the guide? I'm using the right primary network in the settings menu.

2) Who would I need to contact to get this problem fixed - the local station or D*?

3) Is there a way to force a guide download just in case this was just a glitch and might be fixed with the next guide update? (How often does it update the guide anyway?)

Just for refernce, the channel in question is WQAD 8-1 in the Quad Cities.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)