ABC to discontinue Live Well in January

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
ABC will discontinue its homegrown digi-net Live Well Network in mid-January. Focused on food, fashion and travel, Live Well was viewed as an example of what broadcasters could pull off in the multicast space, with original programming and partner stations both within the ABC owned group and outside of it. But the numbers were not working for ABC.

more here....
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/local-tv/abc-discontinue-live-well-network/131646

Hopefully our scripps channel makes a good choice in its replacement, cause I never watched what little programming LWN had and only tuned to it if KJRH moved main programming over to the subchannel during weather events. MOVIES!, Cozi, AntennaTv would be good. We already have MeTv, RTV, ThisTV, GetTv and ZUUS

Hopefully our scripps channel makes a good choice in its replacement, cause I never watched what little programming LWN had and only tuned to it if KJRH moved main programming over to the subchannel during weather events. MOVIES!, Cozi, AntennaTv would be good. We already have MeTv, RTV, ThisTV, GetTv and ZUUS
Apparently, there's an FCC rule that these sub-channel/indie networks' names end with "TV".

I hope my ABC affiliate (also owned by Scripps) doesn't replace it with another subchannel because the HD PQ on 7.1 ABC is already too soft with 3 subchannels. Drop it to 2 subchannels (ABC and Bounce) to improve ABC's PQ

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Mochuf

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts