ABCHD now on in Dallas

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I had my H20 receiver replaced due to malfunction on 5/6 and I also noticed WFAA in HD ever since I hooked up the new H20 reciever. Sweet!

Maybe they just haven't updated the webpage or DB. Have you re-run the initial setup on your receiver to verify?

charper1,

mags and mrblack28 verified that it was on in their posts above :up

I do not have an H20 receiver. I am waiting on the new HD DVR to come out so I can record the HD Locals from the Satellite :)

OK, thats what I was wondering, I saw theres but then I got the impression in your post that you were not getting it.

Maybe you need to call DirecTV, I typed in a McKinney zip and you can see WFAA is showing in the list. I would try unplugging the receiver for 15mins or so, and redo the full initial setup to see if that helps. If not, a call is in order.

Attachments

• McKinney Zip.GIF
    McKinney Zip.GIF
    27.9 KB · Views: 229
update on problem....When I called D*, they had to push the channel again and it worked. I now get ABC(WFAA) in HD. Resetting the unit did not fix the original problem. Also, when looking at your channel lineup, the HD channels have the station call letters (ie "WFAA"), whereas the standard broadcast has the channel numbers.

I just saw this thread. I stumbled accross Channel 8 WFAA in HD because my off air signal was dropping out during game 3 of the MAVS VS HEAT game. I decided to change to the SD satellite signal and to my surprise it was in HD !

My question is ....why don't they let their customers know or did I just miss it? Also...when are the other locals coming?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)