ABOUT PLATINUM HD

Pepper, I am with you. It was offered to me for free for 3 months back when I upgraded to HD, never did it. With the changes rolling out, I went online and was able to add it for 3 months free.....guess we will wait to see what 8/1 brings.

I will wait til August 1. If I get them free that is fine and if I do not get them at all, that is fine too. Not much I watched in the Platnium hd pack.

I do know this, I will not pay for this pack.

If it was $5 like it is with D*, would you guys mind paying it? I put on HDNet a few times a month, but the reason I would love E*'s pack if it was $5/mo is because of NBATV

If it was $5 like it is with D*, would you guys mind paying it? I put on HDNet a few times a month, but the reason I would love E*'s pack if it was $5/mo is because of NBATV

On Dish, HDNet is in the basic HD package. HDNet Movies is in the extra package.

I signed up for the free 3 months. If I get the package free om 8/1 I will keep it. If not I will remove it.

I love having an HD channel on when my friends come over that they do not get on cable.

I dropped platinum a couple months ago because I realized how dumb it was to pay for those channels. I did occasionally watch them though. I feel like I should get a partial refund but who knows. I will call in and ask about it after Aug 1st.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)