? about switching 722K UHF remote to TV1

bigpotatopat

Original poster
Mar 8, 2010
Minneapolis
I'm trying to switch my 21.0 Pro UHF remote to control TV1. I found the thread below about switching the key. I've got the key switched from '2' to '1' but my UHF remote does not control TV1 after switching the key. Do I have to pull the batteries from the remote to reset it or run the system wizard to change the remote's configuration on the 722K?

http://www.satelliteguys.us/dish-ne...484-1-uhf-remote-questions-2.html#post2134608

Since I just got this 722K DVR yesterday, I thought I'd ask, before I wreck the system. ;) TIA Pat

You need to address your receiver to recognize the remote. Under the right panel on the front of the receiver itself you will find a system info button. With the tv and receiver powered on push that button and it should display system info screen on the tv. Hold down the top left hand button on the Dish remote marked SAT until all the buttons along the top remote arch light up briefly, than enter any number between 1-18 followed by # on the remote. The sat button in the top left of the remote should blink three times, once that is finished press and hold down the record button on the remote and you will see that the info screen should change the value next to the number 1 TV to whichever number you chose to enter and it should say IR/UHF next to it and you are good to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)