Abu Dhabi Sports channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

casa123

Original poster
Sep 14, 2004
i have my satelite pointed toward T5.
i have all the TV station on 11874 H 22000-3/4, but Abu Dhabi Sports channel.
my question how can i get that one in?
i tried scan couple time with no sucess.
Thanx

I just tried it here and no success either. It was working fine a few days ago last time I checked. Perhaps they are offline or moved to another TP or sat?

I am still grtting it. It seems that it is on a weak TP. It breaks up most of the time.

yes it is ona VERY WEAK transponder....I tried nudging and nothing

Getting a 32 quality on the Pansat (30 is threshold)

If I tweak it, I can get this transponder up to 57% on a good day. The channel doesn't seem to be there. I deleted/rescanned, and nothing. Even tried scanning with scrambled and didn't see it :(

I have a feeling that it's encrypted :yes . I got all of the channels on that TP except the one in question. I went to a live channel and manually entered the PIDs, it locked on with a black screen and an 86% signal quality. :(

TP is fine..
Signal at 11874 H 22000 is Strength 77 / Quality 98 (maximum on this BEC 6600+ receiver)

It has nothing to do with Quality.. (not Quality of the TP anyhow)

All the other channels are fine on this TP...

The problem is.. and you can check yourself for this next time (if have a machine that shows you PID values.. otherwise some other machines like digiwave/kusat, etc - you have to dump the receiver..and then PID values appear...

In any case... the problem is - the channel is gone (for now.. currently anyhow) - it became a Data channel with NoPIDs... (if you can - press Info while on it - it will show you - 0 0 0 (vpid apid pcr)
So basically - only EPG name is uplinked currently .. with no pids.. (and often those are just gone.. and like this forever.. unless provider stops uplinking the EPG name as well .. or unless they fix it or reuplink the content and pids on it.., etc)

later

That's the point, I never got a channel at all, I used the PIDs from LyngSat and when I did that it went black with a very strong signal. That's why I assumed that it was the cannel we were looking for and it was scrambled.

The info at Lyngsat for it is NOT updated yet more likely..

Not yet anyhow ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Coolsat Pro 4000 subscriptions ???

I finally made my purchase!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)