AC Adapter For H25-100

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DMJ

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2012
Raleigh NC
Does anyone know where I can buy extra AC adapters for H25-100 receiver? I have two of them that I want to be able to move from room to room without having to dig around behind furniture.

Part number is EPS10R0-16, I've tried E-bay, Amazon and elsewhere on line with no luck.

Thanks

Those may be very hard to find right now.

If you call directv tech support and explain what you are trying to do they may be able to send one or two.

Very well may be hard to find on retail this early in the H25 product life cycle.

DMJ said:
Does anyone know where I can buy extra AC adapters for H25-100 receiver? I have two of them that I want to be able to move from room to room without having to dig around behind furniture.

Part number is EPS10R0-16, I've tried E-bay, Amazon and elsewhere on line with no luck.

Thanks

You might have better luck matching up the V and amps to another one. Ha

If I come across a defective 25 in the next couple days, I'll snag the power cord out. I'll throw it your way at cost of shipping.

Hello DMJ,

As a follow up to what SA said about the output V(oltage) and A(mperage) there is one more important thing to know about the transformer. The polarity (+) and (-). If the H25's have a + in the center and a - on the outside or a - in the center and a + on the outside is very important. The wrong polarity in the transformer used with the H25 will not power it up and could damage the H25. Good luck in getting a replacement transformer.

Yes I do - I will send you a private message to work out the details.

A couple of guys thought they could help me out but things did not work out - anyone out there have 2 H25 power supplies they could live without?

Thanks

Call directv get ahold of either the ACE or TECH departments, power cords should still be orderable under dnis70 which is the order menu for accessories.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)