Access Magazine - HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mseaton80

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Just an interesting note (or failure, depending on your take), I got the Access magazine today and they obviously wanted to have the new HD channels operational by now. They are telling customers to check for the b-band converters, the right dish, and then turn to channel 362 to see if the Weather Channel is in "crystal-clear widescreen HD". If not, then go to the hdcheck website. If Sunday is the day that they launch, then first channel I will be checking is 362...

They have several sections devoted to the new HD content, talking as though it should already be up and that it went off without a hitch...

Hillarious but I guess that means they did have intentions to add new hd by this time. Gotta believe there will be new channels up by next Sunday. If not, I wouldn't want to be a CSR in their call center since the magazine will cause even more confusion and phone calls for those subs that don't read these forums.

if you check the icons thingy on the attachment page, it clearly says hd to be available by mid-october.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts