At least we got one new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

setiamon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 13, 2007
498 " Congradulations! your HD setup is correct and you are seeing this broadcast from our new HD Satellite. By the ned of this month , We'll have many of your favorite channels in HD, With over 70 Launching in october and up to 100 by the end of the year" Well I guess we got 1 new channel

I just get the grey screen, no message.

i got the message as well. feel a little better this morning as there aren't that many days left this month.

elway, what time did you check? i was up between 1230 and 33o this morning and the message wasn't there.

i got the message as well. feel a little better this morning as there aren't that many days left this month.

elway, what time did you check? i was up between 1230 and 33o this morning and the message wasn't there.

Just checked at 6am CST.

Will try reboot.

On my H10 when I put on the HD channel guide its telling me that 101 is an HD station. I'm on it now.. and while it does appear to be "widescreen," I don't think that it is broadcasting in HD. If it is, the best thing I can describe it is not HD-Lite, but "HD-Retarded." Anyone else have this?

my h20 is fine and one of my hr20's is okay. one is showing me the banner and a black screen. this is still after i rebooted. anyone else having that problem?

i'm receiving all current mpeg4 programming on all three of my hd units too.

And so begins a torrent, a flood of calls to D* for Dish realignments due to incompetent installers. Mine is scheduled for this morning.

You know as well as I do that it would be more interesting than going to the Yom Kippur services tonight!:p

sure, under these conditions however: the channel would have to come with some of my favorite all time acid rock recordings; i'd need to find some old disco lights to hook-up as speakers; and i would definitely need to be drunk so i would enjoy the music and the lights. i wouldn't care if i stared at a message all night!!! :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)