At least we got one new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Found this over at DBStalk -

-) Those that are having issues seeing it, on an HR20... do this: Tune to 498... Then tune to 72, Then tune to 73... Then tune back to 498

Worked for me - got to the congratulations screen!

I tried 498 and got nothing but blank screen. I then tried the switching between 498 and 72/73 as suggested above. No result. Then I tuned to an MPEG-4 local channel, then back to 498. That woke it up and I'm now getting the congrats screen. Hope this helps someone.:up

I tried 498 and got nothing but blank screen. I then tried the switching between 498 and 72/73 as suggested above. No result. Then I tuned to an MPEG-4 local channel, then back to 498. That woke it up and I'm now getting the congrats screen. Hope this helps someone.:up

What would you know, your a Philly Fan!:D:D

Yes, and a week from today we'll have the HD channels and the Mets will be in 2nd place. (I'm not taking bets on either prediction, however)

Worked for me :)

I swapped channels, even swapped bbands, no luck still.

No mpeg4 locals to tune to, hopefully its just a bug with the rcvr and the test channel.

I have swapped BBC's and tried resetting refreshed services and still no channels 498.
All signal on 103(b) are 93 or higher
It seems to be hit or miss with whether you have channnel 498 or not.Some people have multiple rcvrs with one showing and one not.
Maybe this is why we still have no new HD channels?
This may the software problem?
Just speculating.

Thanks. Going to the locals did it. By the way, my locals (in Juneau Alaska) are fuzzy beyond belief. Will we be getting HD locals from this new satellite?

i lost my hd locals 3 days ago!!! i have a service call for sunday just weird they were there 4 or 5 days ago and now its searching for signal!!

I swapped channels, even swapped bbands, no luck still.

No mpeg4 locals to tune to, hopefully its just a bug with the rcvr and the test channel.

Same here. Even tried reseting the receiver, However when this was the BBC test channel a few weeks ago, I got the confirmation instantly. Should I be worried?

:confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)