At least we got one new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
sure, under these conditions however: the channel would have to come with some of my favorite all time acid rock recordings; i'd need to find some old disco lights to hook-up as speakers; and i would definitely need to be drunk so i would enjoy the music and the lights. i wouldn't care if i stared at a message all night!!! :D

Coool, look at all the pretty colors.

Yep, got it here but its 720p in native mode.

I have it in 1080i in native mode. i went and checked my configs and verified that even if you are set to native you need to also have the tv resolutions set to include 1080i. I removed the tv 1080i resolution while leaving native mode on and the resulting resolution sent too the tv was 720p

498 is coming in strong here (55362 - Monticello, MN).

I stared at it for 20 seconds or so, realized I was willing staring at essentially nothing and put on the Today show. :)

Nothing here for me. I'm sure it's an alignment issues as I have not seen a good signal on 113b on my 2 H20s and 1 HR20. Installer is supposed to come out on Monday and replace my "legacy" 5 lnb dish w/ a slimline, I guess it will be corrected then. W/ my luck some new HD channels will roll out this weekend. ;-)

Although 498 s not one of the promised HD channels, it sure does look good.................................. Now flip the switch on some of the others Directv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have it in 1080i in native mode. i went and checked my configs and verified that even if you are set to native you need to also have the tv resolutions set to include 1080i. I removed the tv 1080i resolution while leaving native mode on and the resulting resolution sent too the tv was 720p

I'll check that, thanks!

What are you seeing?
I mean why is it listed on my guide? I can't imagine that this channel is really being USED.. I mean if this is displaying HD rollout information, it seems weird that they would post such information on a channel, as opposed to email or some other type of communication. If this is private, then could someone who has an engineering card or whatever possibly tell us what they're saying on it?

I mean why is it listed on my guide? I can't imagine that this channel is really being USED.. I mean if this is displaying HD rollout information, it seems weird that they would post such information on a channel, as opposed to email or some other type of communication. If this is private, then could someone who has an engineering card or whatever possibly tell us what they're saying on it?

There is already a thread about Channel 570. But in a nutshell its a D* channel for dealers and employees of D*. I get it on my showroom receiver and as of this moment there has been NOTHING on it.. It's blank. Whatever program they are saying on the info is NOT running this morning.

They list Private Network stuff on the guide all the time. See also channels 573 and 575. Every now and again they let us see something there, but it's rare. I think about a year ago the let us see the instal video for the AT-9

There is already a thread about Channel 570. But in a nutshell its a D* channel for dealers and employees of D*. I get it on my showroom receiver and as of this moment there has been NOTHING on it.. It's blank. Whatever program they are saying on the info is NOT running this morning.
:river

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)