Access to Free OnDemand Movies

Status
Please reply by conversation.

gigahurtz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 16, 2006
How do you access the free On Demand Movies and TV Shows from an iPad App? The website interface seems a bit confusing. I'm not sure if you're able to do this through the iPad app. I've tried but have had no luck.

I don't think you can access on demand content for viewing. There are a few channels available for live streaming via the app but that's about it for viewing content.

No, you can't. The iPad app only allows for streaming a few live channels. No recordings of any sort.

Directv2PC will stream your recordings. So you could get the VOD program, which is recorded, then watch it with Directv2PC. Of course, you have to hold your mouth right, check the phase of the moon and have a computer that it will get along with. And that last isn't a given even on some new machines.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I may not have been clear on what I wanted to do. I don't want to watch on demand on my iPad, just search them and download to my DVR from the app. I see the movies tab but it shows everything, paid and movies from hbo and others.

I currently have all premium channels so I have access to lots of movies. When I no longer have these channels will I will see those movies listed?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts