Accessing dish anywhere

As said, if you have more than one Hopper, with DA on more than one device you can stream from each Hopper with one device. If you try to connect to the same Hopper from a second device, you'll get a notice that the stream is in use with an offer to take it over. If you do take over the stream, the other device will get a message with an option to take it back.

Reactions: pattykay
This may be a stupid question, but does that include the tv everywhere apps? For instance, if the wife is watching DA on here phone and I am trying to watch the History Channel TV everywhere app. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

This may be a stupid question, but does that include the tv everywhere apps? For instance, if the wife is watching DA on here phone and I am trying to watch the History Channel TV everywhere app. Thanks
That is a separate app, so it would be basically just like using On Demand. It should work just fine. The limitation is on live streaming coming directly from the Hopper. This would seem to be a hardware limitation, since the Hopper can only send one stream at a time.

Reactions: NYDutch
That is a separate app, so it would be basically just like using On Demand. It should work just fine. The limitation is on live streaming coming directly from the Hopper. This would seem to be a hardware limitation, since the Hopper can only send one stream at a time.

Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)