According to CSR, I need 129, not 61.5 for MPEG4 HD channels.. is this right?

Iceberg said:
SD105 is a leased satellite so once E10 goes up, they are moving those locals off 105 and onto 110 :)
So my locals are on 105 as I have a SD105 plus a small dish on 61.5 for HD.

Now my locals will this year move off 105 to 110?

If that is for sure then later I could get a dish 1000 and do away with my two dish setup.

trido

I have a superdish 121 and know that I will need another dish and a dp44 switch. Is there an advantage to either 61.5 or 129? Which satellite should I use?

I just had Antenna Star Satellite (the Dish Network Sub) come out Wednesday poor installers but that’s another story. Andy said that they are installing Dish 1000’s for customers that don't have 61.5 and check if I could see 129 saying after April I might need to swing or change my dish. Doesn’t sound right to me but who knows what Dish might be up to. My location is Massachusetts.

Although I'll wait until HD-LILs are actually made available to me to find out for sure, but I expect that I'll need to swing my 61.5 around to 129 (poor terminology, I know). To which "direction" will I need to swing the dish? More specifically, which "sky" should I point at, SW?? My 61.5 is pointed SE (roughly, speaking, of course).

I'm in East Texas, DFW DMA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)