Account deletion by moderator requested.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited the above post to remove a name. Let's keep personalities out please.

Is this another unmentioned rule? I mentioned that persons screen name, otherwise how would anyone know who it was? Anyways At this point I have no idea what is even acceptable to post anymore. I would appreciate it if my posts are kept the way I put them.

You posted a person's screen name and a derogatory comment along with it. That's not allowed here. It's called common courtesy.

Reactions: Mr Tony
I remember when I asked for a different account to be deleted, I ended up with an account ban :facepalm which isn't the same as deleting! So the lesson here is be careful what you wish for.

Is this another unmentioned rule? I mentioned that persons screen name, otherwise how would anyone know who it was? Anyways At this point I have no idea what is even acceptable to post anymore. I would appreciate it if my posts are kept the way I put them.

Hmmmm.....wonder what other user name you had? When I came back in April you posted that I supposedly removed some posts of your "other user name" and I politelly asked you to PM me with such name so I can verify your claim. Well its been 8 months and still nothing.

Posts may be edited for content by staff. That has been a rule here since day 1.

You posted a person's screen name and a derogatory comment along with it. That's not allowed here. It's called common courtesy.
I posted nothing derogatory( you let your personal feelings over ride being impartial ), you don't know anything why I mentioned "iceberg" in the first place. Send the original comment in a PM. Every moderation action is logged, I know how forums work, since I use to have one on pro boards.

Hmmmm.....wonder what other user name you had? When I came back in April you posted that I supposedly removed some posts of your "other user name" and I politelly asked you to PM me with such name so I can verify your claim. Well its been 8 months and still nothing.

Posts may be edited for content by staff. That has been a rule here since day 1.

As you can see here, people that speak up about things here get crucified, and dissed. How do I know I won't get harassed if I say what one it was? As far as posts being edited, I hope that isn't being abused, because it sure seems like it again.

How do I know I won't get harassed if I say what one it was?
All I did was ask for the info 8 months ago when I posted that I returned and you vocally accused me of something when I had mod powers (supposedly removing your posts) but decided to hide under "a different user name" so all I did was ask for you to PM me the name so I can at least respond to your "claims" in private.
You failed to do that yet. I have no mod powers and therefore why would I "harrass" you? I am pretty much on the same level as you here (well I am a pub member).

Take it to PM. Do not discuss moderation in public.

Unfortunately due to the xenforo forum, I can't get to PM's The pages barely load as it is. I have tried to change dns servers many times, and still have issues with getting this forum to load. Starting, or creating a PM ends me up on a blank white page. It doesn't matter what browser I use.

Pickone4me you keep making a lot of accusations about us... if your not happy here then beat it.

Honestly you seem to think we are out for you which is not the case, if we did not want you here we would click on button and be done with you. I mean really think about that for a second. There is no reason for us to play games, you keep saying we are throttling your account, causing your browser to have errors and so on. We are NOT doing this to you and again with almost 200,000 members here others would be having the same issues. Again if we wanted you gone it just a one button push for us. We are not out to get you.

I hope you will stay and be a productive member of the site but if you are going to continue doing things to you or not follow the rules, then this isn't the place for you.

I hope you understand I am not trying to be mean with what I said above, just trying to explain whats happening (or more importantly) whats not happening. :)

As you can see here, people that speak up about things here get crucified, and dissed. How do I know I won't get harassed if I say what one it was? As far as posts being edited, I hope that isn't being abused, because it sure seems like it again.

You want heavy moderation, go back to AVS when they had the HD-DVD vs BD wars. Or perhaps, to a site similar to this one......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)