Accquiring Guide Data?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rickd2000

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 26, 2003
I remember seeing this somewhere in the forums, but searched and had no luck finding it so...

Is anyone elses DirecTivo stuck on accquiring guide data? Ive had my DirecTivo for about a week now and it hasnt gotten all of the guide data yet. Ive tried leaving the unit on, putting it in standby and neither seems to make it go any faster and the guide speed is dismal when I bring the guide up.

Anyone have any idea why this is?

Thanks,
--Rick

rickd2000 said:
I remember seeing this somewhere in the forums, but searched and had no luck finding it so...

Is anyone elses DirecTivo stuck on accquiring guide data? Ive had my DirecTivo for about a week now and it hasnt gotten all of the guide data yet. Ive tried leaving the unit on, putting it in standby and neither seems to make it go any faster and the guide speed is dismal when I bring the guide up.

Anyone have any idea why this is?

Thanks,
--Rick
If you are talking about that little bitty, itsy bitsy, teeny weeny, tiny message at the bottom of the screen, it is an acknowledged bug that came up around Jan 1 but it in no way affects the guide data available to you.

Ignore it! I think it's just looking for attention so don't encourage it. :) (I can't even remember which screen it shows up on.)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)