AccuWeather app now on Directv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have DirecTV and AccuWeather is on Channel 361. Below the area of the screen that is for video of either radar or video or ... there is a forecast bar. Right now it says 'Your Local Conditions:' area is 64078. I hit the red button to change it to 78028 and was successful. But the forecast bar below the screen is still 64078. How do you change that?

I have DirecTV and AccuWeather is on Channel 361. Below the area of the screen that is for video of either radar or video or ... there is a forecast bar. Right now it says 'Your Local Conditions:' area is 64078. I hit the red button to change it to 78028 and was successful. But the forecast bar below the screen is still 64078. How do you change that?

You can't change that. It is based on your service address.

When I first noticed the 'Local Conditions' was Missouri I did a reset with no success. When I got this idea I did another reset just in case and this time it worked.

Thanks,
Cool glad that worked lol

Was just a random thought

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)