activations 1-3

Status
Please reply by conversation.

plnoldrick

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2006
in case anyone was wondering the "computer upload" (told to me by a CSR) that is supposedly taking place and has been since 3-4pm today is actually a systemic computer failure.

always a treat when i see what little money i make wither away as dtv's computers meltdown on the regular.

</end rant>

always a treat when i see what little money i make wither away as dtv's computers meltdown on the regular.

?????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????? I second that

It probably made sense when he was typing it! ;)

it still makes sense, reread it.

and to elaborate, it was my intention to see if anyone else (installer's) is growing tired of the constant slow computer, computer failure, CSR "in training", screwed up phone menu, "heavy call volume" etc etc.....

maybe its me but it seems worse in the past two months then ever before.

and to elaborate, it was my intention to see if anyone else (installer's) is growing tired of the constant slow computer, computer failure, CSR "in training", screwed up phone menu, "heavy call volume" etc etc.....

Relax Liberty Media will make everything OK.

Hey, if it makes sense to you, that's good enough for me.

Was told yesterday after waiting on hold for almost 18 minutes that they had 2 call centers down. Today the POS automated system takes all the IRD info then says the activation is complete and hangs up on me with no programming online yet. :what

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts