Add upgrade to monthly bill

Status
Please reply by conversation.

snailbiscuit

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 21, 2006
kentucky
If I upgrade my standard receiver to a hd dvr over the phone would it be possible to just have the charge for the receiver added to my next monthly bill instead of having to use my credit card over the phone? Has anyone been able to do this? Thanks!

I believe this is an option. I had my DVR split over three payments and never gave my card info over the phone.

If you've payed online before, they have your card info on file. All you should have to do is confirm the last 4 digits and they can charge it for you.

Well the reason I didn't want to use my card wasn't about not giving out the number. I tried to order last week online and directv said they couldn't process my order and I had the money held from my checking account and had to wait a week to get it put back. I didn't want to take a chance on having to wait another week to upgrade.

They will put it on your bill. You don't need a credit card . They will NOT split up into payments anymore. But you may qualify for some sort of a rebate,or free programming with upgrade.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)